Challenge Winning cards

Saturday, January 28, 2023

Purple Party Animal

 You can never have too many girly birthday cards ready... and you can also never have too many pairs of shoes!



What I used:

The image - Bugaboo

Coloured with - Pro markers

Patterned paper - DCWV

Greeting - Prime Minister of Canada font

Pearls - The Range


I'm playing along with the challenges at:

Creative Fingers #247 - anything goes

I ♥ Promarkers #527 - anything goes/soft pastels 

Simon Says Stamp #102 - anything goes

As You Like It - favourite colour - I love purple - it's such a pretty colour with some amazing shades - from the lightest lilac to rich aubergine. Goes great with most other colours too!


Thanks for visiting

Sharon

x

1 comment:

  1. Stunning make many thanks for joining us all at I ❤️promarkers challenge blog
    hugs sharon xxx
    https://sharonscreativeramblings.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete