Challenge Winning cards

Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Hoppy Leap Year!

Today's card is a bit strange - it's a birthday card for a woman who is frog mad. She collects anything froggy so for her 40th birthday card I didn't have to think too long about what image to use.


The image and papers came free with a magazine some time ago - there were loads of funky animal images which I never thought I would ever use but kept 'just in case'. I have this idea in my head that frogs have lumps all over them which spurred me to use the spotty papers and the stars were done using an XCut punch.

I've entered this card in the following challenges ...

Fab 'n' Funky - Use something that 'leaps'
Sassy Cheryl's Challenge - Seeing Spots

4 comments:

  1. Your frog is just so cute, really like how you framed it really clever. Spring maybe here, see your green papers.

    Thanks for joining us at at Fab 'n' Funky Challenge this week.

    Anne-Marie x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I don't think it's strange at all. It's ADORABLE! Love the little frog and your b-day card is wonderful. She's going to LOVE IT!
    Thanks for playing in the Spots & Dots challenge this week at Sassy Cheryl's. So glad you could join us!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super card, cute froggy image, thanks for sharing at F'n'F this week.

    Pat xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Welll, we love frogs too at Sassy Cheryl's challenge! And your card is perfect for our Spots and Dots challenge this week. Thank you so much for thinking of us and playing along. Hope to see you again. Peggy x

    ReplyDelete