Challenge Winning cards

Monday, February 20, 2012

Howzat!

I'm really enjoying making these clean and simple cards lately - I get so flustered trying to match papers with embellishments etc and I do love a bit of white space on my cards so I think you'll be seeing a lot more....



Today's card is for a clean and simple masculine card for the current challenge at Creative Card Crew. It's a birthday card for my partner's brother who is cricket mad. The paper and decoupaged image are from Papermania's It's a Man's World by Claire Curd.

2 comments:

  1. Very cute card! Thanks for playing along at Creative Card Crew challenge this fortnight! Hope come and join us in the next challenges! Ani
    P.S. I have a candy on my blog if you're interested http://beautifulworld-ani.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great "man card"! I agree, clean and simple is fun for a change of pace.... Thank you for playing along with us at Creative Card Crew!

    ReplyDelete