Challenge Winning cards

Friday, February 10, 2012

Seeing Spots...

I scoured the colouring pages websites for an image suitable for a 10 year old girl and came up with this. The Bratz characters are quite funky and a major plus for me is that they have full faces - images such as Magnolia's Tilda and Edwin creep me out!


I've coloured her using Promarkers in shades of lilac and pale lime and used patterned papers from Dovecraft's basics range. The flowers are digi images carefully cut and coloured. Looking at this card for too long makes your eyes go funny!

I've entered this into the following challenges...

Sew Many Cards - Birthday Card Challenge
If The Shoe Fits... - Anything Goes

1 comment:

  1. Lovely card. I am sure your daught will love the fab and funky gal!

    I remember having similar thoughts about Magnolia images. giggle! I must say that they have since grown on me.

    Thanks for joining us at Sew Many Challenges.

    Mari

    ReplyDelete