Challenge Winning cards

Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Baby Tag Card

Today's card was a real quickie. I got asked to make a cute new baby girl card for tomorrow so to save time I looked through my already made gift tags collection, chose one for a baby girl and just mounted it on some pink patterned patterned paper - yes - it only took minutes! I do wish all cards could be put together this quickly!



The paper is from my stash and the adorable image is cut from a sheet of printed watercolour images by Ruth Watkins which are as old as the hills. The greeting was computer generated (School Bell font) and I used a tag die that came free with a magazine. I've attached a gossamer pink ribbon and covered the knot with Card Candi.

I've entered this into the challenges at:

Oldie But A Goodie - Baby
Try It On Tuesday - Tags Anywhere
Sisterhood of Crafters - Monochrome (pink of course!)
The Card Concept - Oh Baby (Clean and Layering Style)

Thanks for visiting

Sharon
x


10 comments:

  1. An adorable baby card, the image tag is lovely. Thank you for joining us at TioT's this time.
    Yvonne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, it may have been a quickie but it sure is a cute quickie! Just darling! Thanks so much for joining us at The Sisterhood’s ‘MONOCHROMATIC’ challenge and please come back again soon!
    Darlene
    one of the 'Sistahs'
    The Sisterhood of Crafters
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS

    ReplyDelete
  3. oohhhh I love it. Love the pinks and with the white.....LOVE! And I hear ya, my cards never come together that quickly. It's gorgeous! Thanks so much for playing along with us in The Sisterhood of Crafters in our Monochromatic challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a gorgeous card, so well executed. Thanks for sharing with us at Try it on Tuesday this time. Nikki

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card, love the cute image, Cathy x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a sweet card and great to use up some 'stash'! Thanks for joining us at Try It On Tuesday. Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a sweet card!! I love that you created it from your stash and that you used a computer for the sentiment. Really wonderful card!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Super sweet little girl card. So glad you joined us at The Card Concept.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awww...so cute!
    Thanks for playing at Oldie but a Goodie!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete