Challenge Winning cards

Friday, June 27, 2014

Joey's Baby Sister

Now here's a card with a theme I haven't been asked to make before - a card for a little boy who has a brand new baby sister. Not much inspiration out there but I hope I've stepped up to the challenge with this...




I used this ever so cute bird digi stamp I have had for a while - no idea where it came from! I printed a large version directly onto the base card and fussy cut a smaller version to be mounted in front. Both birds have been paper-pieced with some subtly striped LOTV/NitWits paper I got with a recent edition of  Simply Cards & Papercraft. The greeting was done in Candy Round font.

I've entered this into the challenges at:

Sweet Stampin' Challenge - paper piecing
Hannah and Friends - paper piecing 
Creative Inspirations - clean and simple

Enjoy your weekend...

Sharon
x

1 comment:

  1. Super sweet and simple card!
    Thank you for playing with us at Sweet Stampin'. Come and join us again :o)
    Pia

    ReplyDelete