Challenge Winning cards

Saturday, June 14, 2014

Because.... You're Gorgeous

It's one layer week at Less Is More and the challenge is:

OFF THE EDGE

Well my inspiration came from a song I heard on the radio this morning that's ended up as an ear worm! I just can't get rid of it!

I used a free vector image I found via Pinterest called Lipstick Lady. 

 I printed this in a corner of the printable space with some of the image going 'over the edge'. She is coloured with promarkers and I've added a pearl for her earring and some glossy accents on the lips and lipstick. The greeting is the title of the song!

This is the result:



Thanks for taking the time to visit

Sharon
x

8 comments:

  1. What a fabulous image .... looks great stamped 'off the edge'.
    Linda xx
    Guest Designer
    Less is More

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL at least you got a super card out of the 'ear worm'! Fab colouring
    Thanks so much for joining us again this week at Less is More
    Anne
    LIM Designer

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is fab. Isn`t it strange where we get our inspiration from sometimes?
    Lynne xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I shall probably have this tune on my brain now!
    Super job Sharon!
    Thanks so much
    Chrissie
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  5. great image
    Thanks for joining us this week
    Jen xx
    Less Is More

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card with this great omage! Have a fun day, Gerrina

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow what a fun and unique image for the challenge. Super positioning and colouring
    Thanks so much for sharing and taking part.
    Sarah xx
    Less is More

    ReplyDelete